When one of the fluids is air or lightly pressurized gas, the use of a coil-type heat exchanger is generally necessary. Several of these applications require very large exchange surfaces obtained mainly by extruded fins.
While being suitable for all applications, the quality of industrial coils custom-made by Caron et fils is perfectly suited to more demanding industrial applications with the use of extruded aluminum fins. Tubes made by our factory rotary extrusion process have very high thermal efficiency. In addition to being more resistant, finned tubes have excellent contact between the aluminium extruded fins and the wall so thermal contact resistance is negligible.
- Heating units (steam, hot water, glycol or other)
- Dehumidification units (cold water, refrigerant or other)
- Kiln and process dryer coils
Recognized quality materials
- Casing: Steel, stainless steel (304L or 316L), galvanized steel
- Manifolds/nozzles: Steel, stainless steel (304L or 316L) or other
- Tubes: Steel, stainless steel (304L or 316L), copper, copper/nickel or other
- Pulp and paper and wood processing
- Food processing
- Manufacturing transformation
Production capacityRecognized quality materials
- Fin extruder according to the needs of the project
- Component cutting and preparation equipment
- CNC drilling and bending machine
- Various welding processes
Shell and Tube
These heat exchangers are used for various applications in thermal energy transfer between two fluids or when they need to be confined in hermetic envelopes specifically designed for this purpose.
These unit heaters are built according to the technology of Caron et fils’ coils. These high-end heating units meet the highest standards of precision, performance and durability.
Heavy machinery equipment coolers
Industrial heavy machinery equipment coolers offered by Caron et fils has a significantly longer service life than the original coolers even under extreme operating conditions.