Based on the technology of its coils, Caron et fils has developed a complete range of high quality unit heaters.
The coils installed in the unit heaters are built according to the same quality criteria as the standard coils of Caron et fils. These heating units meet industry safety standards.
- Heating units
- Dehumidification units
- Unit heaters with shutter diffusion, convergent or direct
Recognized quality materials
- Casing: Steel, stainless steel (304L or 316L), galvanized steel
- Manifolds/nozzles: Steel, stainless steel (304L or 316L) or other
- Tubes: Steel, stainless steel (304L or 316L), copper, copper/nickel or other
- Pulp and paper and wood processing
- Food processing
- Quality fans and motor according to customer requirements
- 16 ga caliber cabinet minimum
- Made with Caron et fils coils
Shell and Tube
These heat exchangers are used for various applications in thermal energy transfer between two fluids or when they need to be confined in hermetic envelopes specifically designed for this purpose.
Used when one of the fluids is air or low-pressurized gas, providing very large exchange surfaces due to the extruded fins, coils meet the most demanding industrial applications.
Heavy machinery equipment coolers
Industrial heavy machinery equipment coolers offered by Caron et fils has a significantly longer service life than the original coolers even under extreme operating conditions.